LOS ANGELES, Feb. 18, 2016, CATS, /PRNewswire/ — Catasys, Inc. (OTCQB: CATS), a provider of proprietary data, predictive analytics, and modeling based behavioral health management services for health plans, announced today that it has launched its OnTrak™-H solution inKansas with one of the nation’s leading health plans. The plan’s eligible Medicare Advantage members will be covered under OnTrak-H, a 52-week, multi-phase program in which enrolled members receive medical and psychosocial interventions, as well as intensive care coaching. “We are excited toRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More