VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 3, 2017, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. ‘The Company’ or ‘LiCo’ (TSX-V: LIC, OTCQB: WCTXF) announces that further to its news releases dated January 3, 3017 and January 18, 2017 and the conditional acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (the ‘Exchange’) dated March 30, 2017 whereby LiCo entered into a Definitive Mining Option Agreement dated January 17, 2017 (the ‘Option Agreement’) with Durus Copper Chile SPA of Santiago, Chile, LiCo can earn up to aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More