HONG KONG, July 6, 2016, EGT, /PRNewswire/ — Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NASDAQ: EGT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will sell all 670 of its electronic gaming machine (EGM) seats placed at NagaWorld Casino to a third-party in Cambodia for $2.5 million. The purchase price is payable by the purchaser in full in cash on completion of the sale, which is expected to occur on or around July 6, 2016. Prior to the sale, the Company had leased EGMsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More