HONG KONG, July 6, 2016, EGT, /PRNewswire/ — Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NASDAQ: EGT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will sell all 670 of its electronic gaming machine (EGM) seats placed at NagaWorld Casino to a third-party in Cambodia for $2.5 million. The purchase price is payable by the purchaser in full in cash on completion of the sale, which is expected to occur on or around July 6, 2016. Prior to the sale, the Company had leased EGMsRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More