Aug 19, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO, (OTCQB: XBIO) (“Xenetic” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation biologic drugs and novel orphan oncology therapeutics, announced today that an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the Company’s product candidate, Virexxa® (sodium cridanimod), has been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This enables Xenetic to initiate a Phase 2 clinical study of Virexxa in conjunction with progestin therapy for theRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More