BATON ROUGE, LA– OBMP, (Marketwired – December 12, 2016) – OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: OBMP) (“OncBioMune” or the “Company”), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of novel cancer products and a proprietary vaccine technology, today announces that the European Patent Office has approved the Company’s patent application number 12701292.0 protecting ProscaVax as a PSA (prostate specific antigen) cancer vaccine. The patent is broad in scope covering an array of therapeutic cancer vaccine compositions built upon OncBioMune’s proteinRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More