MIAMI, FL–OMHE, (Marketwired – Jan 23, 2017) – Omni Health, Inc. (OTC PINK: OMHE), a pharmaceutical company, filed today its first quarter results for fiscal year 2017, ending July 31, 2016. OMHE recorded a $1.08M net income, which incorporated Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OMHE as of June 22, 2016. In addition to the results, and in accordance with ASC 805-10-50, the Company provided the results of net income of the combined results of the Company’s consolidated operationsRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More