MIAMI, FL–OMHE, (Marketwired – Jan 23, 2017) – Omni Health, Inc. (OTC PINK: OMHE), a pharmaceutical company, filed today its first quarter results for fiscal year 2017, ending July 31, 2016. OMHE recorded a $1.08M net income, which incorporated Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OMHE as of June 22, 2016. In addition to the results, and in accordance with ASC 805-10-50, the Company provided the results of net income of the combined results of the Company’s consolidated operationsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More