MIAMI, FL–OMHE, (Marketwired – Jan 23, 2017) – Omni Health, Inc. (OTC PINK: OMHE), a pharmaceutical company, filed today its first quarter results for fiscal year 2017, ending July 31, 2016. OMHE recorded a $1.08M net income, which incorporated Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OMHE as of June 22, 2016. In addition to the results, and in accordance with ASC 805-10-50, the Company provided the results of net income of the combined results of the Company’s consolidated operationsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More