SANFORD, MI, Dec. 21, 2017, HPIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: HPIL) has been informed by its licensor the World Traditional Fudokan Shotokan Karate-Do Federation (WTFSKF) has changed its name to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) and its website to http://WTOKF.org The name was changed to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) as the new name encompasses the different types of Karate practiced in the world. The WTOFK is the World Karate Governing Body.Read more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More