SANFORD, MI, Dec. 21, 2017, HPIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: HPIL) has been informed by its licensor the World Traditional Fudokan Shotokan Karate-Do Federation (WTFSKF) has changed its name to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) and its website to http://WTOKF.org The name was changed to the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF) as the new name encompasses the different types of Karate practiced in the world. The WTOFK is the World Karate Governing Body.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More