Company Sponsors and Supports WTOKF Activities Worldwide as Karate Gets Introduced into the Next Summer Olympic Games SANFORD, Mich., March 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) announced today that through its agreement with the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF), the worldwide karate governing body, the Company continues to create a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the WTOKF through sponsorships and the support of a variety of activities which are WTOKF-related around the world.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More