HOUSTON, July 26, 2016, DPDW, /PRNewswire/ — Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW) (“Deep Down”), an oilfield services company specializing in deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, announced today it has received orders for flying leads and umbilical accessories, valued at over $3 million, directly from two major operators. The equipment is scheduled to be delivered and deployed in the Gulf of Mexico in the first half of 2017. Ron Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Deep Down, Inc.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More