LEWIS CENTER, OH–MEEC, (Marketwired – November 15, 2016) – Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. (OTCQB: MEEC) (“ME2C” or the “Company”), a leader in mercury emissions control for the North American power industry, today announced that it has entered into definitive purchase agreements for the sale of approximately $13.5 million in shares of its common stock in a private placement transaction with certain institutional and accredited investors. Pursuant to the terms of the purchase agreements, ME2C has agreed to sell an aggregateRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More