HOUSTON, TX— GSPE, TXSO, (Marketwired – September 13, 2017) – GulfSlope Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: GSPE) (“GulfSlope”) and Texas South Energy, Inc. (OTC PINK: TXSO) (“Texas South”) (collectively, the “Farmors”) announced today that they have jointly executed an exclusive letter of intent (“LOI”) with a large international oil and gas company (the “Partner”) to jointly drill and develop the Farmors oil and gas prospects located offshore Gulf of Mexico. The principal commercial terms of the farmout are highlighted as follows: Commitment by Partner to drill a minimumRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More