EVANSVILLE, Ind., Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Integral Technologies, Inc. (OTC-PK: ITKG) (“Integral”), and its wholly owned subsidiary ElectriPlast Corporation, announced today that production has begun for two automotive programs awarded in late June. In preparation for production, several preliminary orders were completed in July and August for both programs. The first production order for ElectriPlast was completed this week for a North American Tier 1 for use in an EMI shielded connector in a luxury European OEM’s electric SUV.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More