Results of In Vivo Study Signifies Completion of another Critical Milestone in Company’s Phase I of NIAID Contract* to Develop ODS Strip for Anti-Tuberculosis Treatment Option OXNARD, Calif., Oct. 03, 2017, CURR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Oak Therapeutics, a subsidiary of CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), a leading disruptive drug delivery technology company, has completed an in vivo study that compared the pharmacokinetics of its proprietary 300mg Isoniazid (INH) oral dissolvable strip (ODS) as an anti-tuberculosis (TB) treatment option against an existingRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More