Vancouver, Canada, NXS, NXXGF,/ TheNewswire / August 31, 2017 – Nexus Gold Corp. (“Nexus” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: NXS, OTC: NXXGF, FSE: N6E) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive agreement with BELEMYIDA SA (the “Optionor”), pursuant to which Nexus will acquire the right to earn up to 100% interest in the Rakounga Gold Property (the “Property”) located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 250-square kilometre Rakounga Gold property is contiguous to the Company’s Bouboulou gold concession. The Property borders Bouboulou on theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More