Vancouver, Canada, NXS, NXXGF,/ TheNewswire / August 31, 2017 – Nexus Gold Corp. (“Nexus” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: NXS, OTC: NXXGF, FSE: N6E) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive agreement with BELEMYIDA SA (the “Optionor”), pursuant to which Nexus will acquire the right to earn up to 100% interest in the Rakounga Gold Property (the “Property”) located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 250-square kilometre Rakounga Gold property is contiguous to the Company’s Bouboulou gold concession. The Property borders Bouboulou on theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More