Nexus Gold Corp. (NXS.V) reported that drilling has commenced at its 38-sq km Bouboulou gold concession located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 2000 metre phase one diamond drill program at Bouboulou will target previously identified mineralized zones at the property, namely Bouboulou 2, Pelatanga, and Rawema. In addition, the Company will test the Koala zone, where recent samples ran as high as 66 grams-per-tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”), and the newly identified Rawema West zone. New Zone Identified – RawemaRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More