Nexus Gold Corp. (NXS.V) reported that drilling has commenced at its 38-sq km Bouboulou gold concession located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 2000 metre phase one diamond drill program at Bouboulou will target previously identified mineralized zones at the property, namely Bouboulou 2, Pelatanga, and Rawema. In addition, the Company will test the Koala zone, where recent samples ran as high as 66 grams-per-tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”), and the newly identified Rawema West zone. New Zone Identified – RawemaRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More