Nexus Gold Corp. (NXS.V) reported that drilling has commenced at its 38-sq km Bouboulou gold concession located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 2000 metre phase one diamond drill program at Bouboulou will target previously identified mineralized zones at the property, namely Bouboulou 2, Pelatanga, and Rawema. In addition, the Company will test the Koala zone, where recent samples ran as high as 66 grams-per-tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”), and the newly identified Rawema West zone. New Zone Identified – RawemaRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More