NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of Nexeon Medsystems Inc. (OTC:NXNN). Nexeon MedSystems Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a medical device company developing a neurostimulator technology platform for the treatment of disorders through the electrical stimulation of neural tissues. The company’s first application of its Nexeon Neurostimulation System will be for the treatment of chronic medical conditions such as Parkinson’s and associated diseases in Europe. The company’s Belgian-based Medi-Line subsidiary providesRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More