NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of Nexeon Medsystems Inc. (OTC:NXNN). Nexeon MedSystems Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a medical device company developing a neurostimulator technology platform for the treatment of disorders through the electrical stimulation of neural tissues. The company’s first application of its Nexeon Neurostimulation System will be for the treatment of chronic medical conditions such as Parkinson’s and associated diseases in Europe. The company’s Belgian-based Medi-Line subsidiary providesRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More