Proposed acquisition anticipated to create synergistic enterprise with substantial cost savings, opening pathway to market penetration and profitability. MIAMI, April 06, 2017, NXGH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Next Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:NXGH) (the “Company”) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire AZUGROUP, a leader in the plastic/paper debit, credit, gift card and financial card industries. “AZUGROUP’s production, technology, and logistics capabilities are anticipated to lower Next Cala, CUENTAS, and MIO® product costs significantly, providing forRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More