SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 18, 2016, NESC, /PRNewswire/ — Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (“Nuverra” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: NESC) announced today that on April 15, 2016 it successfully closed (i) its previously announced exchange offer (the “Exchange Offer”) relating to its 9.875% Senior Notes Due 2018 (the “2018 Notes”), (ii) a new $24.0 million principal amount first-lien term loan due 2021 (the “Term Loan”) and (iii) related transactions as part of a comprehensive restructuring of its outstanding indebtedness pursuant to the previously announcedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More