COCONUT CREEK, FL, April 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NutraFuels Inc. (“NutraFuels” or “NTFU”), (OTC Markets OTCQB: NTFU), today announced financial results for its fiscal year ended December 31st, 2017. The Company posted 2017 annual revenue of $1,790,168 and loss per diluted share of $(0.33). These results compare 2016 annual revenue of $225,293 and loss per diluted share of ($0.06). 2017 Sales are up 694.6% over 2016. ($1,790,168 compared to $225,293). 2017 Gross Margin is up 2,460.1% over 2016. ($770,535Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More