Natural Wellness Products Popular in Chinese Community PR Newswire PLANTATION, Florida, April 19, 2017, CDII, NTFU PLANTATION, Florida, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that it has entered into a partnership agent sales agreement with NutraFuels, Inc. (OTC: NTFU), which manufactures, markets and distributes naturally derived liquid-based health and wellness nutraceutical products. Under the agreement, CD International willRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More