As Proposition 64 Brings Recreational Use of Marijuana to California, the Most Populated State in the U.S., CBD Ventures Mobilizes to Meet Bolstering Industry Demands ANAHEIM, CA–GRNH, (Marketwired – Nov 11, 2016) – Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, in anticipation of recently passed Proposition 64, announces today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, CBD Ventures, will provide turnkey cannabis extraction labs and launch a line of CBD (cannabinoid derived) nutraceutical products in early 2017.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More