As Proposition 64 Brings Recreational Use of Marijuana to California, the Most Populated State in the U.S., CBD Ventures Mobilizes to Meet Bolstering Industry Demands ANAHEIM, CA–GRNH, (Marketwired – Nov 11, 2016) – Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, in anticipation of recently passed Proposition 64, announces today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, CBD Ventures, will provide turnkey cannabis extraction labs and launch a line of CBD (cannabinoid derived) nutraceutical products in early 2017.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More