As Proposition 64 Brings Recreational Use of Marijuana to California, the Most Populated State in the U.S., CBD Ventures Mobilizes to Meet Bolstering Industry Demands ANAHEIM, CA–GRNH, (Marketwired – Nov 11, 2016) – Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, in anticipation of recently passed Proposition 64, announces today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, CBD Ventures, will provide turnkey cannabis extraction labs and launch a line of CBD (cannabinoid derived) nutraceutical products in early 2017.Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More