LOS ANGELES, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire — Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. (OTC Pink: NUGS) announces the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire the Fitamins CBD brand. Under the terms of the agreement, Fitamins will be distributing their vitamin and hemp derived CBD formulations through their network of 600+ wholesalers catered to the Asian-American market. “We have selected Fitamins because of its substantial distribution network and because of the import/export and marketing channels that Fitamins alreadyRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More