RESTON, Va., June 29, 2016, LTBR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lightbridge Corporation (NASDAQ:LTBR), a U.S. nuclear fuel technology company, today announced that it secured a $2.8 million convertible preferred investment from General International Holdings Inc., an entity controlled by Mr. Xingping Hou, subject to certain closing conditions, including the Company’s continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. The purchase price for the preferred shares is $0.55 per share and the preferred shares are initially convertible into common stock on a one-for-oneRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More