RESTON, Va., June 29, 2016, LTBR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lightbridge Corporation (NASDAQ:LTBR), a U.S. nuclear fuel technology company, today announced that it secured a $2.8 million convertible preferred investment from General International Holdings Inc., an entity controlled by Mr. Xingping Hou, subject to certain closing conditions, including the Company’s continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. The purchase price for the preferred shares is $0.55 per share and the preferred shares are initially convertible into common stock on a one-for-oneRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More