BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 6, 2017, TTEG, /PRNewswire/ — Turbine Truck Engines, Inc., a Nevada corporation (OTCQB:TTEG) (‘the Company” or “TTE”), announces it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent, dated January 2, 2017, to acquire one hundred percent of the shares of Novo Healthnet Limited (“Novo”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada, in exchange for eighty-five percent of the equity in TTE. Novo, through its existing network of clinics and affiliates, is one of Canada’s largest AncillaryRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More