DALLAS, Texas, PURA, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced an anticipated boost to its previously announced $3 million revenue forecast. A revenue source not included in Puration’s original forecast was added yesterday when North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) and Rocky Mountain High Restaurant Group signed a $1 million agreement to license the operation of North American’s AmeriCanna Cafe fast casual concept restaurant in turn looking to Puration to deliver all cannabis extracts to be infusedRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More