DALLAS, July 12, 2016, USMJ, /PRNewswire/ — North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) today announced a preliminary revenue forecast of $2 million for the next fiscal year. The Company’s fiscal year-end is June 30. After reporting $377,000 in revenue through the third quarter ending March 31, 2016 and combining an initial tabulation of results for the fourth quarter, management estimates revenue for fiscal year 2016 at approximately $500,000. “North American Cannabis Holdings exceeded its 2016 revenue forecast by approximately 20%,”Read more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More