DALLAS, July 12, 2016, USMJ, /PRNewswire/ — North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) today announced a preliminary revenue forecast of $2 million for the next fiscal year. The Company’s fiscal year-end is June 30. After reporting $377,000 in revenue through the third quarter ending March 31, 2016 and combining an initial tabulation of results for the fourth quarter, management estimates revenue for fiscal year 2016 at approximately $500,000. “North American Cannabis Holdings exceeded its 2016 revenue forecast by approximately 20%,”Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More