TORONTO, ONTARIO– SPLIF, (Marketwired – Jan. 19, 2017) – Nutritional High International Inc. (the “Company” or “Nutritional High“) (CSE:EAT)(CSE:EAT.CN)(OTCQB:SPLIF)(FRANKFURT:2NU) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the U.S. Marijuana Index. The North American Marijuana Index tracks the leading public cannabis companies operating in the United States and Canada, and is broken down into two country sub-indices, the U.S. Marijuana Index and the Canadian Marijuana Index. Each index is equal-weighted and rebalanced quarterly. The North American Marijuana IndexRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More