TORONTO, ONTARIO– SPLIF, (Marketwired – Jan. 19, 2017) – Nutritional High International Inc. (the “Company” or “Nutritional High“) (CSE:EAT)(CSE:EAT.CN)(OTCQB:SPLIF)(FRANKFURT:2NU) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the U.S. Marijuana Index. The North American Marijuana Index tracks the leading public cannabis companies operating in the United States and Canada, and is broken down into two country sub-indices, the U.S. Marijuana Index and the Canadian Marijuana Index. Each index is equal-weighted and rebalanced quarterly. The North American Marijuana IndexRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More