TORONTO, ONTARIO– SPLIF, (Marketwired – Jan. 19, 2017) – Nutritional High International Inc. (the “Company” or “Nutritional High“) (CSE:EAT)(CSE:EAT.CN)(OTCQB:SPLIF)(FRANKFURT:2NU) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the U.S. Marijuana Index. The North American Marijuana Index tracks the leading public cannabis companies operating in the United States and Canada, and is broken down into two country sub-indices, the U.S. Marijuana Index and the Canadian Marijuana Index. Each index is equal-weighted and rebalanced quarterly. The North American Marijuana IndexRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More