HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Jan 6, 2017) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solution provider, today announced that bookings for its Electronics Group exceeded $3,600,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016. The bookings for the fourth quarter of 2016 were highlighted by two previously announced U.S. Navy awards, totaling $2,300,000, that were received by the Company in December. Other contracts received during the quarter were for the Company’s switch panels and displays. DeliveriesRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More