QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC–NMKEF, NMX, (Marketwired – Sep 14, 2017) – Nemaska Lithium Inc. (“Nemaska Lithium” or the “Corporation”) (TSX:NMX)(OTCQX:NMKEF) announced today that, effective September 18, 2017, it has been added to S&P/TSX Canadian Indices including: the S&P/TSX SmallCap Index, S&P/TSX Global Mining Index, S&P/TSX Global Base Metals Index and the S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Index. Guy Bourassa, President and CEO of Nemaska Lithium commented, “Our inclusion in the S&P Dow Jones Indices is a clear recognition of the evolution of NemaskaRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More