Jan 23, 2018 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Nemaura Medical Inc. (“Nemaura”) (OTCQB: NMRD), a medical technology company developing the wireless sugarBEAT® non-invasive continuous glucose monitoring system for adjunctive use by persons with diabetes, today announced that its shares of common stock were approved for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. Trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market is expected to commence on January 25, 2018 under its existing trading symbol, NMRD. Dr Faz Chowdhury, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our listingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More