Jan 23, 2018 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Nemaura Medical Inc. (“Nemaura”) (OTCQB: NMRD), a medical technology company developing the wireless sugarBEAT® non-invasive continuous glucose monitoring system for adjunctive use by persons with diabetes, today announced that its shares of common stock were approved for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. Trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market is expected to commence on January 25, 2018 under its existing trading symbol, NMRD. Dr Faz Chowdhury, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our listingRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More