MURRIETA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2016, IGEN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nimbo Tracking, a wholly owned subsidiary of IGEN Networks Corp (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN) (CSE:IGN), announces it will exhibit at The SEMA Show next week from November 1 to November 4, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world that attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. Attendees are invited to visit BoothRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More