MURRIETA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2016, IGEN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nimbo Tracking, a wholly owned subsidiary of IGEN Networks Corp (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN) (CSE:IGN), announces it will exhibit at The SEMA Show next week from November 1 to November 4, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world that attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries. Attendees are invited to visit BoothRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More