Supports Production of the DNA Component of GeoVax’s GOVX-B11 Preventive HIV Vaccine ATLANTA, GA–GOVX, (Marketwired – Aug 2, 2016) – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (OTCQB: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing human vaccines, announced today that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, (NIAID) part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded it a Staged Vaccine Development contract to further develop GeoVax’s preventive HIV vaccine (GOVX-B11) and to manufacture the DNA component of GOVX-B11 for use in advanced humanRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More