DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a visionary management and professional services company, announced today that NFL legend Tim Brown has been named to the GEX Management Advisory Board. Mr. Brown has distinguished himself across his career as one of the greatest football talents of all time. He was the recipient of the 1987 Heisman Trophy Award following a brilliant collegiate athletic campaign at Notre Dame and was subsequently selected in the first round of the draft by the Los Angeles RaidersRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More