Proposed acquisition anticipated to create synergistic enterprise with substantial cost savings, opening pathway to market penetration and profitability. MIAMI, April 06, 2017, NXGH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Next Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:NXGH) (the “Company”) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire AZUGROUP, a leader in the plastic/paper debit, credit, gift card and financial card industries. “AZUGROUP’s production, technology, and logistics capabilities are anticipated to lower Next Cala, CUENTAS, and MIO® product costs significantly, providing forRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More