Proposed acquisition anticipated to create synergistic enterprise with substantial cost savings, opening pathway to market penetration and profitability. MIAMI, April 06, 2017, NXGH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Next Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:NXGH) (the “Company”) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire AZUGROUP, a leader in the plastic/paper debit, credit, gift card and financial card industries. “AZUGROUP’s production, technology, and logistics capabilities are anticipated to lower Next Cala, CUENTAS, and MIO® product costs significantly, providing forRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More