VANCOUVER, June 10, 2016, NXGEF, NXE, /CNW/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. (“NexGen” or the “Company“) (TSXV:NXE, OTCQX:NXGEF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced private placement (the “Offering“) of US$60 million in aggregate principal amount of unsecured convertible debentures (the “Debentures“) to CEF Holdings Limited and/or affiliates of its shareholders (“CEF“). Leigh Curyer, Chief Executive Officer, commented: “Closing of this financing places NexGen with a treasury in excess of C$100M and based on the current footprintRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More