NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of Nexeon Medsystems Inc. (OTC:NXNN). Nexeon MedSystems Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a medical device company developing a neurostimulator technology platform for the treatment of disorders through the electrical stimulation of neural tissues. The company’s first application of its Nexeon Neurostimulation System will be for the treatment of chronic medical conditions such as Parkinson’s and associated diseases in Europe. The company’s Belgian-based Medi-Line subsidiary providesRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More