COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho, Aug. 14, 2017, NJMC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — New Jersey Mining Company (OTCQB:NJMC) (“NJMC” or the “Company”) today provided its Second Quarter update on operations at its Golden Chest Mine and corporate activities. Operational highlights include the following: During the three-month period ending June 30, 2017, approximately 7,425 dry metric tonnes (dmt) were processed at the Company’s New Jersey Mill, with average head grade of 4.78 grams per tonne (gpt) and average recoveries of 86.4 -percent. NJMC producedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More