FORKED RIVER, NJ, DREM, — (Marketwired) — 08/22/17 — Dream Homes & Development Corporation (OTCQB: DREM), a licensed new home builder and general contractor, has filed its second quarter financial report. The Company reported gross profit of $530,545 and a net profit before taxes of $132,917 on construction revenues of over $1.76 million. The entire filing can be viewed at https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/DREM/filings. Dream Homes is a fully integrated real estate Company specializing in the elevation and moving of homes, new construction ofRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More