SAN DIEGO, CA– EDIG, (Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – e.Digital Corporation (OTCQB: EDIG), a long standing source of innovation and future-defining patented technologies, today announced that it has filed several new patent infringement complaints against companies in the “connected” security camera industry, asserting infringement of four patents within the Company’s Nunchi® patent portfolio. eDigital believes the products named in the complaints infringe key aspects of its Nunchi patents, concerning the use of devices to monitor remote locations and communicateRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More