Expands Hospital Infection Control Product Line RIVER EDGE, NJ–NEPH, (Marketwired – Dec 27, 2016) – Nephros, Inc. (OTCQB: NEPH) (the “Company”), a commercial stage medical device company that develops and sells high performance liquid purification ultrafilters and an on-line mid-dilution hemodiafiltration (“HDF”) system for use with a hemodialysis machine for the treatment of patients with end stage renal disease, announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) to market its HydraGuard™ 10″ UltraFilter.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More