Jan 23, 2018 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Nemaura Medical Inc. (“Nemaura”) (OTCQB: NMRD), a medical technology company developing the wireless sugarBEAT® non-invasive continuous glucose monitoring system for adjunctive use by persons with diabetes, today announced that its shares of common stock were approved for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. Trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market is expected to commence on January 25, 2018 under its existing trading symbol, NMRD. Dr Faz Chowdhury, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our listingRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More