QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Jul 8, 2016) – Nemaska Lithium Inc. (“Nemaska” or the “Corporation”) (TSX:NMX) (OTCQX:NMKEF) is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced public offering (the “Offering”), for aggregate gross proceeds of $69,000,115. In connection with the Offering, the Corporation issued a total of 60,000,100 units of the Corporation, which included the exercise of the over-allotment option in full, at a price of $1.15 per unit (the “Offering Price”). The Offering was completed through DundeeRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More