QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Jul 8, 2016) – Nemaska Lithium Inc. (“Nemaska” or the “Corporation”) (TSX:NMX) (OTCQX:NMKEF) is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced public offering (the “Offering”), for aggregate gross proceeds of $69,000,115. In connection with the Offering, the Corporation issued a total of 60,000,100 units of the Corporation, which included the exercise of the over-allotment option in full, at a price of $1.15 per unit (the “Offering Price”). The Offering was completed through DundeeRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More