SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 7, 2017, OPVS, /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developer of advanced solar technologies, today announced it has entered into a license agreement with SolAero Technologies Corporation, a global leader in high performance photovoltaics for space and terrestrial applications. For the last two years, NanoFlex and SolAero have partnered to validate NanoFlex’s patented, non-destructive epitaxial lift-off (“ND-ELO“) process and related technologies in SolAero’s ultra-high efficiency solar cells. ND-ELO technology has the potential to reduce compound semiconductorRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More