PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 14, 2017, MKRS, /PRNewswire/ — Mikros Systems Corporation (OTCQB: MKRS) announced today that it has received the first Delivery Order under its recent multi-year $35M contract with the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, IN. The order covers eleven new production deliveries of Mikros’ Adaptive Diagnostic Electronic Portable Testset (ADEPT) and is valued at $1.1M. The ADEPT units will be produced at the Mikros Manufacturing and Depot Center in Largo, FL and be delivered to the Navy laterRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More