DALLAS, March 07, 2017, RMHB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc. (OTCQB:RMHB), a fully reporting consumer goods company specializing in hemp-infused food and beverage products and a naturally high alkaline water announced today that it has entered into an agreement with L and H Resort Systems to acquire a former Catskill Mountain resort facility located on a natural spring. The Company plans to repurpose the resort into a Bottling and Canning Plant for Rocky Mountain High Brands. OnceRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More