Jan 23, 2018 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Nemaura Medical Inc. (“Nemaura”) (OTCQB: NMRD), a medical technology company developing the wireless sugarBEAT® non-invasive continuous glucose monitoring system for adjunctive use by persons with diabetes, today announced that its shares of common stock were approved for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. Trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market is expected to commence on January 25, 2018 under its existing trading symbol, NMRD. Dr Faz Chowdhury, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our listingRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More