ADDISON, Texas, April 3, 2017, ULUR, /PRNewswire/ — ULURU Inc. (OTCQB: ULUR), a specialty medical technology company focused on the development of a portfolio of wound management and oral drug delivery products, today announced it has completed the second closing under the Note, Warrant and Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with Velocitas Partners, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Velocitas”) under which the Company received $6,000,000 in gross proceeds in two closings (the “Financing”). The first closing, which occurred on February 27,Read more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More