Nov 29, 2016, MHTX, OTC Disclosure & News Service – Manhattan Scientifics (OTCQB:MHTX) announces that it is implementing a plan to have Senior Scientific, the company’s cancer diagnostic unit, pursue an IPO and listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) (see description at end of release). Senior Scientific changed its name to Imagion Biosystems Inc. and will create a new board of industry professionals to be led by CEO Bob Proulx. The parent company, Manhattan Scientifics, owns 100% of SeniorRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More